Ruffwear Cloud Chaser Dog Jacket
With the Cloud Chaser, dogs can forge ahead in the spectrum of inclement weather that winter serves up. The jacket’s upper panel is a breathable water- and windproof softshell that stands up to rain, snow, wind, and cold temps. The fleece-lined lower panel holds in core heat and sheds dirt and moisture.
Stretch technical fabrics with a zippered closure make for a warm, formfitting sleeved jacket that's made to move. With reflective trim and a light loop for The Beacon (sold separately), dogs get a boost in visibility so shorter days don't have to mean shorter excursions.
What's new for Fall 2020? Improved performance and durability on the stretch lower panel.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
Formfitting with a zippered closure and sleeves for core heat retention.
Waterproof, windproof, breathable softshell upper fabric.
FULL RANGE OF MOTION
Four-way stretch sleeves and lower panel.
- Formfitting with a zippered closure and sleeves for core heat retention
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable softshell upper fabric protects from the elements
- Four-way stretch sleeves and lower panel offer full range of motion
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Top panel: polyester blend with WR finish (face: 87% polyester/13% spandex, backing: 100% polyester) (bluesign® approved)
- Lower panel: 270g 94% polyester/6% spandex with a WR finish
- Zipper: YKK Vislon
- Reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean