Ultra Paws Wound Boot & Wrap
Protect and heal an injured paw with the Ultra Paws Wound Boot. Breathable, with a wide opening top, elastic sides, traction sole, and generous Velcro® strap. Now includes a Wrap Boot to pull over the Wound Boot when outdoors to keep the paw dry and clean.
- Check out the Product Video for Complete Details!
- $19.95 for One Boot and Wrap.
- 5 sizes to fit small to very large dogs.
- Colors: Red with Black; White Wrap
- Material: Polyester air mesh shell with PVC sole, spandex side seams, and hook and loop closures.
- Additional Disposable Wraps can be purchased, sold separately click here.
- U.S. Patent 7,971,557 and 8,113,152.
- Canadian Patent 2,486,628.
- Breathable to allow air to freely flow in and around the wound area - reducing moisture and keeping the wound area dryer and cooler.
- If the dog goes outdoors in wet conditions, use the enclosed Wrap Boot to prevent moisture from penetrating the boot.
- Improves healing and helps prevent infection
- The sole is a non-skid PVC material which provides traction indoors and limited use outdoors. (Other Ultra Paws boots are intended for broader use outdoors)
- Spandex sides allow for a range of healing stages - expands to cover bandage or cast and reduces when bandage is removed for continual healing protection.
- Wide top expands to slip dog's paw into the boot
- Interior foam pads help keep the boot securely in place and provide comfort.
- Two generous Velcro straps with closures at the front and back
- Restricts licking or chewing at wounds - since some dogs may still try to lick or chew the boot, we recommend a product such as Bitter Apple Spray (Product H16) which has been found to reduce this behavior.
- Wound Boot Wrap is included in each package. Manufactured for Ultra Paws by Rotano International LLC. Patent No. 7,584,721 B2. (Wraps sold separately in packs of four).
Loosely fasten Velcro closures, wash in cold water on delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
DOG BOOT MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS:
Please download our Dog Boot Size Chart Guide Printout here, and print it out to help you measure your dog's paw width and choose the size that works best for your dog.