The Real Meat Company Lamb Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food
The recipe is simple - real meat, and lots of it! This recipe is gently mixed with natural vitamins and minerals and then air-dried into a meaty and scrumptious dry food for your dog. It makes a great alternative to raw and frozen diets and is easy to serve. It can be fed as is or mixed with water for improved hydration.
- Complete balanced meat and organ air-dried dog food made with 90% free-range, grass-fed lamb that is gently dried to remove moisture yet preserve all of the natural nutrients and flavor
- Less messy and time saving alternative to feeding raw or frozen diets
- Complete diet contains all necessary vitamins and minerals, can be fed as is or rehydrated with water for extra moisture in your pet's diet
- Grain and gluten-free recipe contains no added hormones, antibiotics, fillers, colorings, preservatives or anything artificial
- Suitable for all life stages and made in the USA!
Lamb, Lamb Lung, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Parsley, Pumpkin, Rosemary, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Ground Lamb Bone, Vegetable Glycerin, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E Supplement), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Vitamin E, Iron Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide (Source of Iodine), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid.
4,300 kcal/kg, 183 kcal/1.5 oz
|CRUDE PROTEIN||30.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||22.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|Breed||Weight||Daily Feeding (Scoops)|
|SMALL||10 lbs||1 1/2|
|SMALL||20 lbs||2 1/2|
|MEDIUM||40 lbs||4 1/2|
|MEDIUM||50 lbs||5 1/2|
|MEDIUM||60 lbs||6 1/2|
|LARGE||90 lbs||8 1/2|
Scoop = 1.5 ozs.
Depending on age, weight, activity level and condition, the Daily Serving Guide will need to be adjusted. For overweight pets feed to desired weight.
Pregnant/Nursing: feed approx. double the amount indicated in "Daily Serving Guide"
Keep Fresh, clean water available at all times. Can be fed as is for most pets or mixed with water for pets that need extra hydration due to health issues or lack of drinking water. Take caution not to overfeed, each oz of Real Meat Food is equivalent to 3 ozs of fresh meat! For pets with gas issues try adding 1 tablespoon plain yogurt to the meal.