The Real Meat Company Beef Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food
The recipe is simple - real meat, and lots of it! This recipe is gently mixed with natural vitamins and minerals and then air-dried into a meaty and scrumptious dry food for your dog. It makes a great alternative to raw and frozen diets and is easy to serve. It can be fed as is or mixed with water for improved hydration.
- Complete balanced meat and organ air-dried dog food made with 90% free-range, grass-fed beef that is gently dried to remove moisture yet preserve all of the natural nutrients and flavor
- Less messy and time saving alternative to feeding raw or frozen diets
- Complete diet contains all necessary vitamins and minerals, can be fed as is or rehydrated with water for extra moisture in your pet's diet
- Grain and gluten-free recipe contains no added hormones, antibiotics, fillers, colorings, preservatives or anything artificial
- Suitable for all life stages and made in the USA!
Beef, Beef Lung, Beef Liver, Ground Beef Bone, Vegetable Glycerin, Pumpkin, Inulin (from Chicory Root), Mixed Tocopherols (used as a preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Parsley, Rosemary, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Manganese Proteinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate (source of Iodine), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin D3 Supplement.
|CRUDE PROTEIN||35.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||20.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||2.0% max|
|Weight||Daily Feeding (1 1/2 oz Scoops)|
|10 LBS||1 1/2|
|20 LBS||2 1/2|
|40 LBS||4 1/2|
|50 LBS||5 1/2|
|60 LBS||6 1/2|
|90 LBS||8 1/2|
Pregnant/Nursing: Feed approximately double the suggested amount.
Can be fed as is for most pets or mixed with water for pets that need extra hydration due to health issues or lack of drinking water. Take caution not to overfeed. Each oz of Real Meat Food is equivalent to 3 oz of fresh meat. For pets with gas issues, try adding 1 tablespoon plain yogurt to the meal.
Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
Shelf stable. No need for refrigeration. Seal carefully and store away from direct sunlight.