The Honest Kitchen Bone Broth POUR OVERS Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food Topper (case of 12
Jazz up your canine’s dry dog food with The Honest Kitchen Pour Overs Stew Wet Dog Food Topper. Made with just seven ingredients including chicken bone broth, chicken, carrots and butternut squash, this recipe serves as a delicious and nutritious stew that’s pourable too! Every Pour Overs topper is specially designed for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. With a wide variety of flavors to choose from, each slow-cooked stew is grain-free and made with 100% natural ingredients you can trust and all the tail-wagging taste your dog will love!
- Slow-cooked, grain-free stew topper is 100% natural and adds a healthy boost of nutrition to your dog’s already complete and balanced diet.
- Meal enhancer made with chunks of diced free-range chicken and carrots in a savory bone broth for an added boost of protein for dogs of all breeds and ages.
- 2 servings are packaged in a BPA-free box, which can be easily opened, poured and closed for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Human grade Pour Overs meets the rigorous FDA safety standards, ensuring the highest quality wet dog food topper.
- Limited-ingredient topper is made in a human food facility free of rendered meals, by-products, grains, artificial colors or flavors, and with only the highest quality non-GMO whole foods.
Chicken Bone Broth, Chicken, Carrots, Butternut Squash, Tapioca, Thyme, Sage.
468 kcal/kg, 73 kcal/box, 36 kcal/serving
|CRUDE PROTEIN||6.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||0.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
Use these healthy stews as a topper or snack. Not intended to be served as a whole meal.
If feeding as a topper, reduce dry food by 1/8 – 1/4 cup daily to help maintain healthy weight.
Do not microwave this container. Refrigerate unused portion, stays pourable!
How to open:
- Flip Up
- Squeeze Corners
- Tear at line
- Squeeze to open & pour
- Pinch top back together to close
- Flip down & store