Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots (sold in pairs)
Summit Trex dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction while an integrated stretch gaiter protects legs and locks out dirt and debris.
Getting started with Ruffwear boots? Check out our helpful tips.
- Protects dogs' paws from exposure to new environments: extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and snowmelt chemicals
- Traction is improved with flexible, non-marking, high-mileage outsole
- Integrated stretch gaiter protects leg and locks out dirt and debris
- Moisture and debris stay out via weather-resistant upper
- Reliable, intuitive hook and loop cinch strap
- Enhanced visibility with reflective trim
- Fits a wide range of paw sizes
- Made in Vietnam
- Sold in Pairs, not sets of four to adapt sizing for dogs with front/back feet of different sizes.
Wash in cold water