ORIJEN Tundra Red Dry Cat Food
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE | FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
FRESH BOER GOAT, WILD BOAR, VENISON, ARCTIC CHAR, FREE-RUN DUCK & MUTTON
JUST LIKE THEIR WILD ANCESTORS, CATS REQUIRE A DIET OF WHOLE MEAT WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS OF VEGETABLES AND FRUIT.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, ORIJEN nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of the meat ingredients are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meat to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive, with a taste that they crave.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky cats.
3 SUPPLEMENTS – CHOLINE, ZINC, AND COPPER
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive. That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetics in ORIJEN cat foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh meat, organ, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Deboned goat, deboned wild boar, deboned Arctic char, deboned venison, steelhead trout, deboned duck, duck liver, mutton, whole pilchard, mutton liver, lamb meal, duck meal, cod meal, mutton meal, blue whiting meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, wild boar liver, duck fat, natural fish flavor, whole navy beans, whole yellow peas, pollock oil, goat cartilage, goat liver, goat tripe, mutton tripe, wild boar kidney, venison liver, venison heart, wild boar heart, goat heart, choline chloride, dried kelp, freeze-dried goat liver, freeze-dried venison liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric root, lavender, althea root, rosehips, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||40%|
|Crude fat (min.)||20%|
|Crude ash (max.)||9%|
|Crude fibers (max.)||3%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)||2.4%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)||1.0%|
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)||100MM CFU/lb|