Orijen Dry Dog Food-Six Fish
NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH AND SILVER HAKE
AN UNMATCHED DIVERSITY OF FRESH, SUSTAINABLE AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND’S COLD ATLANTIC WATERS.
- Brimming with 38% richly nourishing protein and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish all dogs according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
- Our dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance
Whole salmon, whole herring, salmon meal, herring meal, Pollock meal, whole flounder, boneless walleye, boneless northern pike, boneless lake whitefish, salmon oil, herring oil, chickpeas, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, pea fiber, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, yams, pumpkin, butternut squash, spinach greens, carrots, Red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
Crude protein (min.):38 %
Crude fat (min.):18 %
Crude fiber (max.):5 %
Moisture (max.):10 %
Calcium (min./max):1.4 / 1.7 %
Phosphorus (min./max):1.1 / 1.4 %
Omega-6 (min.):2.6 %
Omega-3 (min.):1.8 %
DHA (min.):1 %
EPA (min.):0.6 %
Ash (max.):8 %
Glucosamine (min.):1250 mg/kg
Chondroitin (min.):1000 mg/kg