Orijen Dry Cat Food - Cat and Kittens
MODERN CATS AND KITTENS ARE BUILT LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS, POSSESSING A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET THAT’S RICH AND VARIED IN ANIMAL PROTEIN.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and limited to 20% low-glycemic carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meats are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of the meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky eaters.
INGREDIENTS WE LOVE FROM PEOPLE WE TRUST
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail ﬂounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, alfalfa, natural chicken ﬂavor, alfalfa, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||40 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||20 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||3 %|
|Moisture (max.)||10 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.2 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1 %|
|Magnesium (min.)||0.1 %|
|Taurine (min.)||0.2 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||3.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||0.8 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.2 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.2 %|
MEAT AND PROTEIN RICH
Made with 90% premium meat ingredients, ORIJEN features a Biologically Appropriate™ protein level of 40% which closely replicates the natural feline diet.
FREEZE DRY INFUSIONS
Each ORIJEN morsel is infused with freeze-dried meats and liver (prepared in our very own freeze-dry kitchens) and is bursting with the natural savory flavors that all cats love.
RICH IN HEALTHY FATS
Animal fats are essential for your cat’s peak health. That’s why ORIJEN Cat & Kitten features naturally occurring, non-rendered fats from fresh poultry, fish and egg ingredients.
DHA AND EPA FROM FRESH FISH
Fresh saltwater fish are a Biologically Appropriate™ source of DHA and EPA, which are essential for your cat’s immune and nervous systems. DHA and EPA are not available from plant sources, such as flax, coconut or sunflower.
LOW CARB, LOW GLYCEMIC
Your cat’s natural diet contains few, if any carbohydrates. That’s why ORIJEN is free of high-glycemic ingredients like potato and tapioca, and contains less than half the carbohydrates of conventional cat foods.