Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Jacket
The Overcoat Fuse distills years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single harness-coat combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation. Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets. With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip on, clip in, and go.
Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
DIRECT LEASH ATTACHMENT
Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and a reinforced webbing loop.
Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
- Nylon webbing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
Sizing Chart & Technical Specs
Use the sizing chart to help select the appropriate size for your dog. In between sizes: Choose the smaller size.
While each style of Ruffwear apparel is designed for its intended use, this guide generalizes our fits in three ways. The Overcoat Fuse is a Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off.
|Formfitting||Regular Fit||Relaxed Fit|
|Snug and conforms to the body’s contours. Can be worn standalone or layered under Relaxed apparel.||Tailored with a bit of wiggle room. Can be worn standalone or layered under Relaxed apparel.||A loose fit that drapes the body. Can be worn standalone or over Regular or Formfitting apparel. Works well for hard-to-fit dog shapes and sizes.|
|13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)||XXS|
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)||XS|
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)||S|
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)||M|
|32 - 36 in (81 - 91 cm)||L|
|36 - 42 in (91 - 107 cm)||XL|
|Length (A)||Neck (B)||Size|
|12 in (30.5 cm)||13.50 in (34.5 cm)||XXS|
|14.5 in (36.5 cm)||16.25 in (41 cm)||XS|
|19.75 in (50 cm)||19.75 in (50 cm)||S|
|22.75 in (57.5 cm)||22 in (56 cm)||M|
|25.5 in (65 cm)||26.5 in (67.5 cm)||L|
|28.5 in (72 cm)||28 in (71 cm)||XL|