Ruffwear Climate Change Dog Fleece Pullover
Whether the trail ahead is covered in freshly fallen leaves or a fine layer of frost, the Climate Changer Pullover sweater is an instant favorite for dogs on cool-weather pursuits. Simplicity is at the core of this hardware-free, cozy fleece. The stretch lower panel captures warmth and sheds moisture, working in tandem with the open cap-sleeves to provide hard-to-fit dogs (broad shoulders, thick chests/necks) an alternative fit option with more coverage and full range of motion.
Inspired by springtime blooms and a dog’s penchant for making all things fun, Ruffwear designers brought a playful twist to a technical piece with our first ever pattern option: Blossom.
FEATURES & TIPS
Pullover style is lightweight and easy to pack down.
Contoured cap sleeves capture core heat and allow full range of motion.
Stretch lower panel sheds water, snow, and dirt.
- Formfitting pullover style is lightweight and easy to pack down
- Recycled polyester fleece is quick drying and provides warmth without bulk
- Oversized collar provides added coverage
- Stretch lower panel sheds water, snow, and dirt
- Contoured cap sleeves capture core heat and allow full range of motion
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Upper panel: 260 g 100% polyester fleece (75% recycled) with anti-pilling finish
- Lower panel: nylon-spandex blend with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Made in Vietnam
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean