Acana Paleo Formula Dry Dog Food
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw boar & turkey; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried pork liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned wild boar, deboned turkey, pork meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole yellow peas, turkey meal, pork fat, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, lentil fiber, pork broth, deboned rabbit, wild boar liver, pollock oil, natural pork flavor, turkey liver, turkey heart, turkey gizzard, wild boar heart, wild boar cartilage, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, calcium pantothenate, freeze-dried pork liver, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3475 kcal/kg (396 kcal per 8 oz. cup), with 29% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA Paleo Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)29%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)23%
- Sugars (max.)2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.4%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1%
- Glucosamine* (min.)300mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb