Acana Wild Atlantic Dry Dog Food
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are raw, whole fish; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried cod liver for a delicious tas
Whole mackerel, whole herring, whole redfish, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pollock meal, cod meal, safflower oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, flounder, pollock oil, natural cod flavor, whole yellow peas, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried cod liver, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal per 8oz cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from richly nourishing fish oils.
ACANA Wild Atlantic Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.4%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3%
- Calcium (min.)1.3%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%
- Glucosamine* (min.)400mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)