Acana Meadowland Dry Dog Food
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First three ingredients are fresh or raw chicken and turkey; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh or raw vegetables & fruit like collard greens, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, apples, and pears; nutritious and high in fiber.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, chicken liver, turkey giblets, chicken meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pollock meal, chicken fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, whole blue catfish, cage-free eggs, rainbow trout, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, chicken heart, chicken cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), sea salt, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, calcium pantothenate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3440 kcal/kg (392 kcal/8 oz. cup), with 34% from protein, 24% from carbohydrates, and 42% from animal fats.
ACANA Meadowland Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)33%
- Crude fat (min.)17%
- Crude fiber (max.)6%
- Moisture (max.)12%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)0.15% min
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)0.1% min
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.6%
- Glucosamine* (min.)500mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)